Questions for Chat
1. How has history communication evolved to meet the needs of today’s digital audience?
2. On which networks (Facebook, Twitter) are you most likely to seek out history info? Least likely?
3. Which history accounts do you follow that deliver excellent social content?
4. What historical subjects do the history accounts you follow cover? Which do they omit?
5. Which non-historical accounts are doing great work on social media? How can historians learn from them?
6. What is a history project you’re working on/excited about?